Our consultants have decades of experience working and advising on IT strategy for large international companies across multiple industry sectors.
Our consulting services cover both Organization and Governance as well as strategic technical guidance aligned to business requirements.
Organization and Governance
We deliver advisory services to business leaders that enable the use of effective governance, organizational structures and processes that ensure IT sustains and extends the organization’s strategy and objectives. This includes defining an adequate and effective IT organization; identifying and managing IT-related risks; implementing key standards, policies and procedures; employing strategic planning, monitoring and continual improvement; and appropriately managing IT investments.
Our consultants work with you to review and develop a long term IT strategy aligned to business requirements and best practice.
Key areas include:
- Technology roadmap – what systems need to be upgraded / replaced and when
- Capacity Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Planning
- Current and future IT trends
Why we are different
Our consultants are industry veterans who remain current in technologies and industry trends.
Our continual improvement process includes :
- Regular strategy and roadmap meetings with key market players including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and Above Security.
- Attending leading international conferences.
- Working in key positions within industry, up to CIO level.
- Access to Gartner research papers.