Head of Systems Development
Simon is degree educated in Business Information Systems and software development and after an early career in retail mortgage and banking has spent the last 10 years developing and delivering enterprise level MES systems using cutting edge technologies.
Simon’s previous projects include successfully implementing QAS and MES systems for clients such as Toyota, Nissan, Rolls Royce, Rexam and Crown Cork In many of these projects Simon has held a customer facing role and as a result in addition to his technical capabilities, Simon has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to interact and communicate with customer staff at all levels.
- .Net application development
- Legacy system maintenance (VB6)
- Database design and implementation
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Oracle 9i – 11G
- TSQL and CLR stored procedures
- Interfaces to Enterprise ERP systems including SAP, Navision and proprietary applications