MCSE, MCTS, VCP, VCAP, BCSA, CCA, CCAA, CME
Technical Solutions Architect
Patrick has close to 20 years industry experience working with and implementing Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, and other technologies and is a certified Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, supporting Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Active Directory, and Windows.
He is also a VMware Certified Advanced Professional, supporting the VMware environments of multiple companies, many of which he designed and implemented. Besides a long list of certifications for Microsoft and VMware, he holds certifications for BlackBerry, Citrix, and MimeSweeper and is a certified Project Manager.
For the past 6 years he’s been working on-island maintaining and supporting clients’ environments (VMware, Active Directory, Windows, Exchange, Citrix, Blackberries, and SQL) and designing, planning, implementing, and migrating the clients to the latest versions of the aforementioned products. In recent years he successfully migrated Bermuda government and several insurance companies onto the latest release of Microsoft Exchange.
Patrick has excellent analytical and documentation skills and a proven ability to implement best practice solutions. In addition to his technical capabilities, Patrick has excellent customer facing skills and is able to interact and communicate with customer staff at all levels.
- Computer and Server Operating System support (Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, and 2012)
- Server applications (Microsoft SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, SharePoint 2003 and 2007, and Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013)
- Server Virtualization Solutions (VMware)
- Application Virtualization (Citrix)
- Application support: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory
- Mobile support (BlackBerry, Microsoft ActiveSync)
- Project Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Datacenter Support & Management