Chief Technical Officer
Graham is responsible for Oxygen’s system architecture, IT strategy and management of Oxygen’s technical services team and associated projects.
Graham has over 20 years’ experience working with and implementing Microsoft technologies and has consulted for many national and multinational blue chip companies in many diverse industry sectors including Space, Defence, Insurance, Banking and Law.
Graham, educated to degree level in Computer Science, is certified in many Microsoft technologies and has MCSEs for NT 4, 2000 and 2003, as well as an MCITP for 2008 and 2012. Graham works within an ITIL framework and holds various ITIL certifications.
Graham has excellent communication skills and is comfortable leading or working as part of a team. Graham often presents at CEO level and has held contract CTO roles for multiple clients throughout the UK.
Key Skills :
- Coding & Scripting (WSH, VB6, VB .Net, Powershell)
- Active Directory & Group Policy design and senior support
- Desktop design and deployment
- Desktop & Server Management including SMS / SCCM / Altiris
- Server design and deployment
- Virtualization, including VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper V, VDI
- Application packaging and management including MSI and AppV
- Voice over IP including hosted and cloud solutions
- Offshoring & outsourcing
- Infrastructure design and consolidation
- Datacentre management & migration
- SME management & support