Astute and customer facing, Jason is degree educated and is a certified Microsoft Systems Engineer.
Predominantly consulting for blue chip organisations spanning the past 20 years, previous clients have included SAP UK Ltd, Sony Europe, Sony Ericsson Global and Allianz Cornhill.
During his time with Sony Ericsson Global, Jason was head technician responsible for the companies global desktop infrastructure covering 5000+ clients in over 20 countries world-wide.
Key achievements included design, testing, documentation and implementation of Sony Ericsson’s global desktop. While at Allianz Cornhill, Jason led a technical project team to offshore a 2000 user call centre to India. Successfully completed on time and within budget.
Broadly specialising in all aspects of Microsoft desktop & server operating systems. His key skills include:
- Windows XP\Vista\7\8\10, Windows Server 2003\2008\2012 support and administration
- Active Directory & Exchange 2003\2007\2010 design, implementation, troubleshooting and support
- Automated business desktop design & deployment using scripted build techniques & imaging technology
- VB, WMI and ADSI scripting techniques
- Advanced Active Directory group policy creation and administration
- MSI packaging using Wise, Orca and Installshield
- Terminal server and Citrix XenApp thin client technologies
- Vmware vSphere
- Microsoft SQL and IIS administration
In addition to his technical capabilities, Jason has excellent customer facing skills and is able to interact and communicate with customer staff at all levels. Jason also has excellent documentation skills and a proven ability to implement best practices and procedures.